Whirly Board | NEW Printed Grip Tape Designs
The New 2018 Whirly Board designs are here for a limited time. Each board is handmade and virtually indestructible with a lifetime guarantee. Made of Canadian Maple skateboard decks and finished with a custom design grip tape that is great for traction when throwing those big spins!
2018 printed grip tape designs
New balance board designs for 2018 featuring two new printed graphics! Practice in style, get comfortable spinning before throwing a backside 720 over the road gap.
Choose between two NEW designs printed directly on the skateboard style grip tape, Crimson Forest or Dark Matter…
- Crimson Forest design by: http://stigsellcreative.com/
- Dark Matter design by: http://www.studiods.com/
Improve your Center of Balance, Agility, and Spatial Awareness
What makes a Whirly Board unique are the three independent balance points. Each balance point also allows pivoting or spinning for endless possibilities of motion and tricks. The Whirly board enables a person to work many muscles in their body all at once. Build a stronger leaner core, improve your balance, tone your body, and all while having fun with these new balance board designs!
Practice full spins of 360º or more—with this fun-but-challenging balance board. Initially invented with board sports in mind, this one-piece board is great for any athlete, fitness guru, injury prone adult, or sugar addicted child. Take your balance to a whole new level and get a great workout with Whirly Board!
“Indoor Fun to Build Outdoor Skills”
Practice balance for skateboarding, wake boarding, surfing, water skiing, yoga, snowboarding, Cross-country Skiing, hockey, figure skating, gymnastics, rehabilitation, building strong core muscles working out, using at your Stand Up Desk and more …
The Whirly Board is About Having Fun While Benefiting the Following Areas and more:
– Core muscle strengthening and balance training
– Improves agility (ability to be light and quick on your feet.)
– Quick reverts and 180s become instinctual and second nature
– Teaches proper mechanics of initiating spins
– Enhances spatial awareness and ability to stay on axis throughout rotational maneuvers
– Practicing handle passes for wakeboarding and water Skiing
– Adding rotations to butter slides or rail slides
– Stretches muscles on your ankles and knees after injury for rehabilitation and recovery
– Helps prevent falling for older people and unneeded hip surgery (*recommend using a chair to start)
– Keeps you active at work with the use of your stand-up desk
*We build Whirly Boards to last forever. Under normal circumstances nothing should go wrong, but if it does, we want to know about it and we want to make it right. Weather it involves repair or replacement we never want an unhappy or unsatisfied customer. Please contact us with your issue and we will take care of it quickly. Please understand we will NOT replace a Whirly that has been mistreated such as being left outside for an extended period of time or thrown under train.
These new balance board designs are available only while supplies last!
Each board is composed of the following components:
- 1 quality Canadian maple skateboard deck.
- 1 large center balance ball molded from high density polyethylene (HDPE). A rubber gasket is placed between the board and center ball to improve durability and strength.
- 2 small balance balls, one on the nose and one on the tail of the board. Made from durable urethane rubber, similar to a very hard skateboard wheel. More durable and slightly better performance than the pool balls.
weight: 6 lbs
Maximum User Weight: ~ 1 Jeep Grand Cherokee