$119.00 – $129.00
The Whirly Board is an excellent training tool for any skill level. From beginner to advanced, this board has something to offer everyone in the family and is sure to be enjoyed by anyone who is up for the challenge! The Whirly Board combines challenge, exercise, and fun to create the ultimate accessory for your home, office or gym.
- Perfect for basic balance and agility training
- Adding difficulty to your core workout
- Practicing skills for any board sport
- Staying active at a standing desk
- Rehabilitating from an injury
- Keeping the kids occupied while improving their motor skills.
Absolutely! We here at Whirly Board believe in quality of our craftsmanship and know what its like to have products built to break right after their warranty expires. Our materials are mostly sourced in Wisconsin and hand built in our home workshop.
Register your Whirly Board online with your unique serial number on our Whirly Warranty page so that you can always have a guaranteed replacement for any manufacture defects.
We guarantee that our boards are pretty much indestructible and we will replace it if for some freak chance something happens to it, and the shipping is on us.
We are going to say a big NO on this one! Our reasons are two fold:
1) You might end up scratching your floors and the cost of repairing wood floors is not worth a whirl session!
2) It is not safe to use a Whirly Board on slippery surfaces. You are most likely going to damage yourself before your board.
We recommend buying one of our specially designed Whirl Mats to help you spin at your full potential. Don’t want to spend the extra money?
Thin carpet is what we recommend that works the BEST!
We have driven over our test boards with a Jeep Grand Cherokee and didn’t have any issues. We also have thrown it off of a two story roof top without breaking.
We suggest a weight limit of around 500 lbs to be safe. If you are afraid of breaking your board, don’t fret, we have a Whirly Guarantee that will replace any board due to any manufacture defect.
If your board squashes or cracks, we will send you a new one! Just keep whirlin!
Please email us and let us know if you have any problems [email protected]
Yes and No. It depends on the type of board that you get and what you will be using it for.
If you will be using your board to practice board sport tricks, we recommend getting the Skateboard Grip Tape style option and wearing shoes. This will give you more control and protect your feet from the abrasive grip tape.
If you will be using your board to work out or have kids that would use it often without shoes, we recommend the Cork Rubber Grip Tape style option that is softer on your hands and feet. You can still use shoes if you choose on the cork rubber because it is a very durable material.
Each Classic Whirly Board wooden balance board starts with a high quality 8-ply Canadian maple skateboard deck with medium concave and 8.25” wide. The curvature of the deck helps your feet grip and control the board for basic or advanced maneuvers alike. Practice full spins of 360º or more on three independent balance points with Whirly Board’s triple-half-sphere technology. The classic Whirly Board is a wooden balance board that is available with two grip tape style options that cover the top of the skateboard style deck.
Which Grip tape is Right for You?
Cork Rubber Grip Tape
- Great for bare feet, socks or shoes
- Eco-friendly cork rubber is soft on your hands when exercising
- Provides plenty of traction for practicing spins
- Classy design that is perfect for the office
- The perfect blend of comfort and durability
Skateboard Grip Tape
- Best used with shoes
- Recommended for skateboard-style tricks and big spins
- Extreme traction control that prevents slipping
|Dimensions||32 × 8 × 4 in|
|Center Ball Colors|
Atomic Orange, Fugi Green, New Moon Black, Purple Storm
Black Speckled Cork Rubber Grip, Plain Cork Rubber Grip, Skateboard Style Grip