The Whirly Board is an excellent training tool for any skill level. From beginner to advanced, this board has something to offer everyone in the family and is sure to be enjoyed by anyone who is up for the challenge! The Whirly Board combines agility, exercise, and fun to create the ultimate accessory for your home, office or gym.
- Great for basic balance and agility training
- Adding difficulty to your core workout
- Practicing skills for any board sport
- Staying active at a standing desk
- Rehabilitating from an injury
- Keeping the kids occupied while improving their motor skills.
Each Classic Whirly Board wooden balance board starts with a high quality 8-ply Canadian maple skateboard deck with medium concave and 8.25” wide. The curvature of the deck helps your feet grip and control the board for basic or advanced maneuvers alike. Practice full spins of 360º or more on three independent balance points with Whirly Board’s triple-half-sphere technology. The classic Whirly Board is a wooden balance board that is available with two grip tape style options that cover the top of the skateboard style deck.
Which Grip tape is Right for You?
Cork Rubber Grip Tape
- The cork rubber comes in plain or black speckled and features our logo inlaid in the center.
- Great for bare feet, socks or shoes
- Eco-friendly cork rubber is soft on your hands when exercising
- Provides plenty of traction for practicing spins
- Classy design that is perfect for the office
- The perfect blend of comfort and durability
Skateboard Grip Tape
- The skateboard grip tape is clear and allows the natural wood grain pattern to show through. It has a feel comparable to course sandpaper.
- Best used with shoes
- Recommended for skateboard-style tricks and big spins
- Extreme traction control that prevents slipping
Our wooden balance board is made from the highest quality Canadian maple. We believe in our product and we stand on what we believe in! No really, we actually stand on Whirly Boards while building them or at our standing desks every day! We build Whirly Boards to last forever and include a lifetime guarantee to prove it. If you have any issues, we will make it right. Lander says “no unhappy customers, ever!” and he calls the shots around here!